Sunday, July 27, 2014

Still there!

I am still hopeful to find a reason for coming to Costa Coffee, but everyday I find myself there without any reason.
What I have found during last ten years of my life, is this that, it is going in an strange an anonymous way, which I don't know more about that. This is my 30Th of February's notes, what is suppose to show that, how I will find new changes in my life. Day by day, I am facing with new messages, that are not really meaningful, but I can't also imagine that they have no meaning at all. At least, I could feel something with regard to them, that indicated a new situation in my life.
What I remember of past, during last ten years, periodically, I have gotten  messages which have been wanting to show me, I am missing some part of life. But unfortunately, I couldn't understand them properly. I still keep going on that to may or may not find the true position.
Posted by